In this tutorial we will explain how to change your Android Samsung Galaxy S1/S2/S3 Device Firmware back to Samsung Stock Firmware from CyanogenMod.
When you change you CyanogenMod back to Stock you also change CWM recovery back to Samsung Stock Recovery!
First you need to download the latest Samsung Stock Firmware for your device:
Go to sammobile.com
Search for your device and country and then download the latest compatible firmware version.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file to any folder
- Go into Setting ->Developers option and enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy device
- Power off your device
- Boot into Download-Mode using Volume Down + Home + Power
- Hit Volume Up to accept the warning
- Start Odin (1.85)
- Choose firmware file.tar as PDA
- (Don’t mark re-partition and flash lock!!!)
- Connect your Phone and wait for ODIN to recognize it
- Start flashing
- Poweroff and then Boot into Recovery
- Volume Up + Home + Power: boots your Phone into Recovery Mode.
- Volume up: Highlight up
- Volume down: Highlight down
- Home: select
- Power: back
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset (resolves several issues)