I have recently purchased an Android MiniPC AK802-Dual Core with RK3066 Coretx A9 1.6GHZ Dual Core CPU, 1GB DDR3 RAM, 4GB flash drive and Quad Core GPU AMD Z430.
It has a MicroSD slot (up to 32gb), HDMI output, Analog Audio Port, USB OTG port and it is powered by a Micro USB Port.
Bundled cables: HDMI Cable, Micro USB to USB (Power Cable), USB to MicroUSB Male+ USB Female, USB Power Adapter.
Size : 88mmx35mmx13.5mm
The AK802-Dual Core is a great Android MiniPC, the interface is smooth and nice, and it works great as a Low End HTPC. It still has a lot to improve like CPU and performance but it is a great upgrade for your TV.
Using BsPlayer i was able to watch 480p MKV videos over WiFi and some of the 720p MKV videos but most of the 720p had an issue with Audio-Video Sync – obvious lack of CPU.
Another thing you can do with the AK802-Dual Core is play online games. It has a very nice gaming performance and most of the games run just fine without any problem using it’s Quad Core GPU AMD Z430.
I would recommend placing it close to your Router/Access Point for best performance.
– Android 4.1 OS – multi-language support.
– Analog Audio Output – Great for a PC monitor with speakers
– It responds very well with Youtube and other 1080p streaming media.
– Package – All the cables you will need and more.
– Price – about 70$ including world wide shipment.
– Quad Core GPU for gaming.
– Can’t play a 720p MKV or above.
– No built in remote.
– Lack of CPU performance – Quad Core would be a great improvement.
– Reasonable WiFi reception – I had to place a wireless repeater close to the AK802-Dual Core for usable LAN speed.
DevOps/IT Specialist, Musician.
IT Manager – Faculty of Exact Sciences, Bar-Ilan University
Hello, I bought the same model you with Android 4.1, but my Bluetooth does not work and has no GPS, and Android 4.0 all is OK. Can you tell me why?
This device does not have Bluetooth or GPS