Swiffy is a web-based tool developed by Google that converts SWF files to HTML5.
Its main goal is to display Flash contents on devices that do not support Flash, such as iPhone, iPad, and Android Tablets.
We have released our own ER Swiffy Insert Plugin.
It was created from scratch with additional support for multiple run time script versions and it only loads the HTML5 code if there is a shortcode placed at the page/post.
Convert SWF to HTML5
- First you need to get your HTML5 file so Go to the Swiffy upload page and upload your SWF file, you will then receive an HTML5 file.
Fix WordPress Plugin
- Log-in to your WordPress site and install “HTML5 Swiffy Insert” plugin.
- Edit the plugin and replace
- You also need to change the Swiffy Runtime JS according to your script:
https://www.gstatic.com/swiffy/v5.0/runtime.jsor any other version you might need – located in the HTML5 file first few lines.
- Now you can activate the plugin and just follow the instructions to input your HTML5 code.