In this tutorial we will explain how to Hide WordPress HomePage Title or All Pages Title.
Hide WordPress homepage title
First you need to know where to edit the current Title:
- Log in to you Admin page and go to pages.
- On your Main Page click Quick Edit and verify the Template name (we will assume Default Template).
- Open the editor and select you theme and page (in twenty-twelve theme it is content-page.php).
- Replace [code lang=”php” inline=”yes”]the_title();[/code] with [code lang=”php” inline=”yes”]if(!is_front_page()) the_title();[/code]
Hide WordPress title from all pages
- If you want to remove the title from all of your pages just delete the h1 block