unfortunately android keyboard has stopped
unfortunately android keyboard has stopped error in Google Android CyanogenMod CM10.1 custom rom is a very simple issue to fix.
- Goto your phone settings -> Apps
- Change from “Downloaded” tab to “All” tab.
- Click on “Android keyboard (ASOP) and click on “Clear Data”.
- Click on “Dictionary Provider” and click on “Clear Data”.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.
Latest posts by Etay Cohen-Solal (see all)
- Android Context in non-activity Class – The Secret of ContextWrapper - July 26, 2014
- Android Get Mobile IP Address code example - July 25, 2014
- CentOS Grails installation tutorial for newbs – CentOS 6.x - April 18, 2014